My First Time Knew MIDI Music

At first i was also blind about midi music, even though i was originally as a guitar player, every day i always playing guitar and sing my favorite songs together with my friends, and my song reference only from media such television and cassette tapes, because in the past time, there was no computer technology like this time, in the past time, music media only from cassette tapes and television, there were only one or two television stations was exist, specifically i like television shows from private television stations is MTV music shows, it's my favorite program as a place for music lovers like me to enjoy western music, etc, the point of that, it's really hard to enjoy various entertainments because of various limitations, it was not easy, slow but sure the era of computer tech came, and brought me to know more about music, especially midi music, when i first heard about midi music when i went to shopping with my parent in mall at Jakarta, when i passed a musical instrument store, i heard midi music played through a keyboard, and i am interested the seller who demonstrated keyboard, he was explaining amazing features of the keyboard, that could be played midi files and could show lyric texts from the midi files for karaoke through the keyboard it self, for me it was cool at that time. That period has passed until i have worked in a company that sells musical instruments, finally i returned meet with keyboards and MIDI files, when spare time when there is no more customer at showroom, i use my free time to learn and deepen my knowledge of keyboards and MIDI. I learned the basics of playing and operating the keyboard only from my senior co-workers, beside it, i developed my skills and looked for other references from the internet through search engines like Yahoo and Google. After i understand about the keyboard then i started to learn about MIDI music, i also learned from senior co-workers and the rest self-taught learning from the internet, i learned the history of MIDI, its functions, and how to make it, for my guitar hobby, i played songs from midi files as a backing track. Finally i thought about, how to make sound midi more better, until now, i have been working in this job as professional midi maker, to help midi lovers, use midi files that i have made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can MIDI Sound Quality be Equal to Audio Sound?

Play MIDI Files on Yamaha Keyboard